- Building Sites Fact Sheet (7) (PDF)
- Horizon Center Fact Sheet (8) (PDF)
- Horizon Center Land Transfer Fact Sheet (9) (PDF)
HORIZON CENTER is the Southeasts premier business and industrial park, located on nearly 1,000 acres in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Horizon Center is planned to host the development of about 4 million square feet of research and development, medical technology, manufacturing, distribution, and corporate headquarters office facilities. There are seven major development sites (10), ranging in size from 11 to 148 acres.
Surrounded by a natural forested area, the park design blends technology and nature to highlight the beauty of the environment in and around the Center.
Each site offers:
- Location within one day's drive of more than 65% of major U.S. metropolitan areas
- Immediate 4-lane access to Interstates 40, 75 and 81
- 25-mile drive to Knoxvilles McGhee-Tyson Airport
- Potential rail availability
- Excellent topography and site drainage
- Natural buffer areas and greenways between sites
- High-quality infrastructure with redundancy of key systems
- Fiber optic and high speed telecommunications
- Existing 13.8 kV, 3-phase, dual primary feed service with underground duct-bank